Tivimate on firestick 4K
In this example, I am setting up the TiviMate app on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. We must side-load this application due to the fact that it isn’t available inside the Amazon App Store.
If you’re running an Android TV Box, more than likely this app is available in the Google Play Store. Just search for “TiviMate IPTV Player” and install it.
This applies to streaming devices that run Android TV OS such as the MECOOL KM3 Box, NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, and more.
You may also see TiviMate Companion when performing this search. That app is only used to register for the premium service which I cover below.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://troypoint.com/tivi and click Go.
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over TiviMate.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
App installation is now complete!